Imunify360 security system
Imunify360 is a suite of state-of-the-art security applications, developed by Cloudlinux, designed specifically for the web hosting industry, to protect client sites as well as services running on the server, against all types of attacks. Imunify360 features include: protection against DDOS attacks, custom and up-to-date rules for Security Mode, file scanning against infections, website reputation management, and a sophisticated firewall. At the same time, the processes running under the users on the server are monitored, which are blocked in case malicious behavior is detected.
Imunify360 constantly collects and processes information about new attacks and vulnerabilities on servers around the world, leading to a low rate of false positive triggers and also has the ability to block even "zero-day" attacks. In addition, it analyzes web traffic reaching the server and uses complex artificial intelligence technology to dynamically update its security rules, thus blocking future attack attempts.
The protections and services in the Imunify360 suite are:
- Advanced WAF (Web Application Firewall), updated with the latest signatures, to prevent direct attacks on site vulnerabilities.
- Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) / Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), monitor server logs generated by various services and blocks IPs that behave abusively / maliciously
- Blocks IPs that behave abusively / maliciously
- Automatic scanning and cleaning of infected / injected files with malicious code
- Automatic scanning of files uploaded via FTP and control panel
- Monitor the reputation of domains on the server and alert if any are listed in a blacklist
- Detect and block malicious processes performed by users on the server
- KernelCare eliminates the need to restart the server after updates
- Control panel integration (cPanel, Plesk, etc.)
- Protection against brute force attacks on the most common CMS
- Protection against brute force attacks on email and FTP services
- Advanced firewall with DoS protection (denial of service)
- Block port scans